Yes, My Lords
Sonic the Hedgehog #101
Often considered a mad scientist, Dr. Finitevus is an extremely powerful and volatile enemy who wants nothing less than the destruction of all Mobian life and a return of control to Gaia, the very spirit of Mobius. A very intelligent adversary, he was easily able to manipulate others and to insert himself into factions, steadily spiraling him closer to his intended targets: Knuckles and the Master Emerald. He holds no respect for the sanctity of life and the verity of emotions, and will not stop until his goals are met.
Nicknames/Aliases: Fini, Dr. Creepy-Von Evil, Fin, Albino
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Birthday: November 2
Blood Type: B-
Weight: 81 lb
Build: Slim, toned
Residence: Formerly Old Albion, Finitevus' Laboratory
Marital Status: Single
Likes: Exceptionally sweet food, tea with a hint of cream in it, rare artifacts, pretty pink maid's dresses
Dislikes: Shellfish, coffee, many types of nuts
Fears: Only Fear itself... (Asura)
Themesongs: Firestarter by Prodigy (EXPLICIT)
They Who Breathe Darkness by The Synthetic Dream Foundation
Bodies by Drowning Pool
River Below by Billy Talent
Pre-Incident: Previous to the accident which claimed his moral center and super-ego, Finitevus was a kind and gentle soul who was interested in benefiting the Mobian race and providing great leaps of progress toward a better world, free of political corruption, pollution, and war. While he was a physicist in profession, he was also responsible for a number of patents and applications in several different fields which improved life and made great advances. He was constantly working on problems and welcomed a challenge. Finitevus was a modest and approachable figure, with no pretentions or ego in the equation. He often donated a large amount of his salary anonymously to several charities, and he notably took Egon under his wing.
Post-Incident: ENTER 1 PARAGRAPH ABOUT HIS CURRENT PERSONALITY.
Voice: Sharp and manipulative. And like the rest of his family, his voice lingers with an accent. Additionally, Finitevus has a talent of mimicking other's voices... Like his father's for example. He has a spot on Phineas impression, which even throws Phineas off caught at times.
Balance: An excellent sense of balance. Heights do not faze him either... actually prefers higher up places.
Posture: Finitevus constantly watches how he acts and presents himself to others. So naturally, His posture is near straight and upright.
Stamina: Thanks to the incident, his stamina has triple-fold compared to his former self. Can endure any kind of physical pain, and in fact, welcomes it.
Hearing: Extremely sensitive ears, most likely inherited this trait from his father. Can hear a pin drop in a room full of people.
Climbing: His upper body strength is not as adept as his lower body strength is. In addition, he also depends more upon his warp rings for easy outs, so he'd rather just zip up to the top by ring before actually trying to heft himself up on his own two hands.
Speed: While he doesn't even compare to Sonic, he's capable of doing a mile in considerable time, and is working on becoming more fit to be a better opponent for Knuckles.
Strength: Slowly increasing, and definitely augmented by the wonders of the Chaos Force. He is a formidable aggressor for the Guardian.
Swimming: Finitevus is capable of swimming, but would rather prefer not to be in the water, as his heavy cloak and warp rings would weigh him down and make escaping difficult.
Computers: Finitevus is fairly competent with them, but tends to underplay what talents he has, and doesn't generally consider them any higher skill.
Driving: Finitevus never focused on any driving expertise due to the availability of public transportation in Albion.
- Physical: Finitevus is in the peak of physical health and fitness, possibly in the Echidna prime of life. As such, it is bad juju to toy with him. ENTER BASIC ATTACKS INCLUDED
- Mental: ENTER
- Intelligence: Obscene.
- Sanity: Mid-40s
- Learned: ENTER
- Critical Thinking: ENTER
- Learned: Finitevus is a university graduate with double degrees in medicine and physics, concentrating primarily on the applications of radiation and the mysterious Chaos Energy. He did his thesis on it, after all.
- Book-smarts: ENTER
- Street-smarts: ENTER
- Wisdom: ENTER
- Special: ENTER
- Attacks: Aside from fighting with his corrupted brand of Chaos Energy, Finitevus employs a Warp Ring as a form of portal to make his movements and attacks completely undetected until too late, usually coming from unanticipated directions. This Warp Ring defies the laws of physics, but don't tell that to Finitevus.
- Martial Arts: His fighting style suggests at least rudimentary taekwondo, and from his circular motions, perhaps hapkido and judo.
- Powers: ENTER
- Instincts/Reflexes: ENTER
- Chaos: Finitevus exhibits remarkable control over the use of the Chaos Force, and further awareness of its applications beyond his fellow man, and possibly beyond even Knuckles' or the Guardians' current comprehension. Whether it was innately known, or the result of constant practice and learning from countless mistakes is yet to be told, however, it is true that he did study Dimitri and further documentation on the Chaos Energy in great detail.
INCLUDE SKILLS SPECIFICALLY LACKING.
- Physical: Although the whole incident had given him better qualites, he has been left with negative qualites as well, such as:
- General: His hands are very sensitive and prone to pain... He wears his hand wraps to cover them up, but his bandages have a soothing medicine which eases the pain greatly. He can work very well with his hands and keep them still and steady despite the scars and whatnot.
- Ailments: Perhaps the extremely long life he was granted could be considered more of a curse than a blessing, in time...
- Allergies: Shellfish or Fish Oil
- Like his father, he instantly goes into a state of Anaphylaxis, which usually is charaterized by difficulty breathing/wheezing, slurred speech, hives (around his neck area), etc... However, this does not stop him from trying out shellfish from time to time or whenever it is offered. Happens to love it, but finds the anaphylatic effects to be annoying. Often scolded by his father because of this.
- He has, however, been working toward a cure for this, because he wants nothing to come between him and his food supply when everyone is dead.
- Mental: Finitevus lacks a conscience. Period. That small voice in his head telling him what is right from wrong was most likely fried along with his brain in the radiation. In addition to the lack of a conscience, he apparently has a very injured moral center, and is willing to cross medical boundaries and societal norms for research, and for his goals of purging Mobius. This makes him out to be quite the lunatic. He seems to have a thin grasp on reality at times, which does nothing to help his image.
- Emotional: Empathy. Emotions in general, actually. Finitevus fails to relate to people, and has actively shoved away those closest to him. He lacks the capacity to understand others' emotions, and the desire to attempt to empathize. This firmly seats him as both a sociopath and a psychopath. On the lack of emotional basis, he rests more heavily on his highly skewed and twisted 'logic', which does more to terrify than to convince.
- Learned: Women. He will not trust a female at all.
- Special: ENTER
- Instincts/Reflexes: Finitevus is terrible for his lack of control. He'll act on instinct if he desires something, which usually turns out for the worst. More recently he's been working on taming his urges, with some progress; however he has a long way to go.
- Chaos: ENTER
- Warp Rings: Finitevus carries at least 16 of these at a time.
- Crowbar: Mostly to hit things/people with if they're annoying enough. This is used often.
- Dr. Phineas - Personally loathes him, but they have their moments.
- Emi-Li - Mother. Had died when Finitevus was very young, barely remembers her face.
- Corbyn - Can barely realate to Grandfather Corbyn, since Phineas barely speaks of him.
- Kormandyr - Great Grandfather. Highly respects his Great Grandfather, even feels as he is more-so a father to him than Phineas.
- Enerjak - Master
- Dr. Kloana-Ze - His anti-self. Finds him amusing to toy with.
- Pimp Phineas - His father's counterpart. Finds his thick accent alluring and enjoys 'talking' with him.
- Knuckles the Echidna - He would like to consider Knuckles a ward, but they fight far too frequently...
- Albion - The entire country of Albion
- Dark Legion - Their technological augmentation was unnatural to his goals.
- The Brotherhood - They recognized his villainy and stood in the way of him, so he did his best to dispatch them.
INSERT YOUR CHARACTER HISTORY HERE. THERE IS NO LIMIT ON HOW LONG OR SHORT YOUR HISTORY SHOULD BE.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY FROM WIKIPEDIA OR ANOTHER WIKIA. ITS BETTER TO LEAVE IT BLANK THEN COPY FROM SOMEONE ELSE.
INCLUDE THE CHARACTER'S ORIGIN AND ANY PRE-HISTORY BEFORE THE RP. MORE CAN BE ADDED LATER TO REFLECT THE ONGOING
EVENTS IN THE RP.
Threads that Dr. Fintevus was inEdit
Unexpected Allies STARTING DATE - ENDING DATE
Yes, My Lords Starting Date Ending Date
- Finitevus is one of the few confirmed lefties in the comic for official canon. He's possibly ambidextrous, but is left-dominant.
- As both his mother and father have yellow/gold eyes, Finitevus would doubtlessly have them as well, through two dominant alleles. His purple eyes earlier in life, however, had to be a trait of the recessive alleles also carried by both parents.
- Finitevus is an albino, and his father is one too. However, his father was born one, while Finitevus had his albinism as a result of a terrible explosion of negative, corrupt Chaos Energy. Baby pictures also show Finitevus as a scarlet Echidna. It is theorized that Finitevus got both the homozygous phenotype of recessive and dominant genes, the dominant showing openly through grandparent DNA, and the recessive only taking force after the explosion messed with his genetics and caused the duplication which allowed him to physically mimic his father's DNA and reject his mother's DNA. Such corruption is not totally out of the bounds of such a highly volatile, radioactive, and unmapped substance, but instances of turning a perfectly normal creature into an almost perfect genetic clone of its father during existence takes a power far beyond just radiation's worth.
- If the line of Albion Technocracy robes is set out that each succeeding family member would have a different colour and style to differentiate themselves (Casimyr Purple/Black, Kormandyr Alternating between Blue/Black and Green/Black, Corbyn Red/Black, and Dr. Phineas Yellow/Black), then Finitevus is the first to copy his father in robe colouration.